FxWirePro: the day ahead- 22nd March 2018
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 22 Mar 2018 00:53:55 Eastern Standard Time
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data and events so far:
- Australia: The unemployment rate edged up by 0.1 percent to 5.6 percent as the participation rate edged up by 0.1 percent to 65.7 percent. Employment rose by 17,500.
- France: Fourth quarter GDP report will be released at 7:45 GMT, along with business climate report. Flash PMI reports will be released at 8:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: January current account balance report will be released at 8:00 GMT, followed by flash services PMI report at 9:00 GMT.
- Germany: Flash PMI reports will be released at 8:30 GMT, followed by IFO survey report at 9:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Retail sales report will be released at 9:30 GMT, followed by BoE rate decision at 12:00 GMT.
- United States: Weekly jobless claims report will be released at 12:30 GMT, followed by house price report at 13:00 GMT, and flash PMI report at 13:45 GMT. EIA will release weekly inventory report at 14:30 GMT. Kansas Fed manufacturing report will be released at 15:00 GMT.
- Japan: Inflation reports will be released at 23:30 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.