FxWirePro: the day ahead- 17th November 2017
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 17 Nov 2017 00:21:37 Eastern Standard Time
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: New motor vehicle sales flat for October, up 1 percent from a year ago.
- Eurozone: ECB President Draghi is set for a speech at 8:30 GMT. September current account report will be published at 9:00 GMT, followed by September construction output report at 10:00 GMT.
- Germany: Bundesbank President Jens Weidmann is set for a speech at 13:00 GMT.
- United States: Housing starts and building permits report will be released at 13:30 GMT. Kansas Fed manufacturing report will be published at 15:00 GMT.
- Canada: Consumer price inflation report will be published at 13:30 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.