FxWirePro: the day ahead- 17th December 2018
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 17 Dec 2018 00:37:18 America/New_York
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- United Kingdom: Right move house price index declined 1.5 percent in December, up 0.7 percent from a year ago.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Italy: October trade balance report will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: October trade balance report will be released at 10:00 GMT, along with the November CPI inflation report.
- Germany: Bundesbank might release its monthly report today.
- United States: New York empire state manufacturing report will be released at 13:30 GMT. NAHB house price report will be released at 15:00 GMT. U.S. Treasury Department will release treasury flow report at 21:00 GMT.
- Auction: The U.S. will auction 3-month and 6-month bills at 21:00 GMT.