FxWirePro: the day ahead- 14th February 2018
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 13 Feb 2018 23:59:55 Eastern Standard Time
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- New Zealand: RBNZ inflation expectations rose to 2.1 percent in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- Germany: Consumer price inflation report will be released at 7:00 GMT, along with fourth quarter flash GDP numbers. Bundesbank President Weidmann is scheduled to speak at 8:00 GMT.
- Switzerland: SNB board member Zurbrugg is scheduled to speak at 8:50 GMT.
- Italy: Fourth quarter flash GDP report will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- Portugal: Fourth quarter flash GDP report will be released at 11:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Fourth quarter flash GDP report will be released at 10:00 GMT, along with December industrial production report.
- United States: MBA mortgage applications report will be released at 12:00 GMT. Retail sales report will be released at 13:30 GMT, along with CPI inflation report. EIA will release weekly crude oil inventory report at 15:30 GMT.
- Japan: Machinery orders report will be released at 23:50 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.