FxWirePro: the day ahead- 13th February 2018
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 13 Feb 2018 00:12:08 Eastern Standard Time
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, but some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- China: 2.9 trillion yuan loans were created in January. M2 money supply rose by 8.6 percent y/y in January.
- Japan: Machine tools orders report will be released at 6:00 GMT.
- France: Fourth quarter non-farm payrolls report will be released at 7:45 GMT.
- Switzerland: Producer and import price inflation reports will be released at 8:15 GMT.
- United Kingdom: UK inflation reports including RPI, PPI, CPI, and HPI will be released at 9:30 GMT.
- United States: NFIB business optimism report will be released at 11:00 GMT. FOMC member Mester is set to speak at 13:00 GMT.
- Australia: Westpac consumer confidence report will be released at 23:30 GMT.
- Japan: Q4 GDP report will be released at 23:50 GMT.
- Auction: The U.S. will auction 1-month bills at 16:30 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.