FxWirePro: the day ahead- 12th December 2017
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 12 Dec 2017 00:01:15 Eastern Standard Time
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: House price index down 0.2 percent in the third quarter, up 8.3 percent from a year ago. National Australia Bank’s business confidence declines to 6 in November, business conditions decline to 12 from 21.
- France: Non-farm payroll report for the fourth quarter will be released at 6:30 GMT.
- United Kingdom: UK inflation report including PPI, CPI, RPI, and HPI will be published at 9:30 GMT.
- Germany: December ZEW survey report will be published in December.
- Eurozone: ZEW survey report will be published at 10:00 GMT.
- United States: NFIB business optimism report will be published at 11:00 GMT. Producer price inflation report will be released at 13:30 GMT, followed by the release of the monthly budget report at 19:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: ECB president Draghi is scheduled to speak at 19:00 GMT.
- New Zealand: Food price index will be updated for the month of November at 21:45 GMT.
- Australia: December Westpac consumer confidence report will be released at 23:30 GMT.
- Japan: Machinery orders report will be published at 23:50 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.