FxWirePro: USD/ZAR rejects key support at 13.94 mark, good to buy on dips
Source: FxWire Pro - Technicals / 21 Nov 2017 02:52:31 Eastern Standard Time
- USD/ZAR is currently trading around 14.08 levels.
- It made intraday high at 14.09 and low at 14.02 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bullish till the time pair holds key support at 13.94 mark.
- A daily close above 14.04 will take the parity higher towards key resistances around 14.23, 14.45, 14.51, 14.57, 14.68 and 14.77 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 14.04 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 13.94, 13.70, 13.46, 13.38, 13.20, 13.01, 12.96, 12.87, 12.70, 12.48, 12.30, 12.22 and 12.14 levels respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
We prefer to take long position on USD/ZAR around 14.05, stop loss 13.94 and target of 14.23/14.32 mark.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2017. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.