FxWirePro: USD/ZAR moves in rigid boundaries, stay bearish only below 11.70 mark
Source: FxWire Pro - Technicals / 08 Mar 2018 03:13:41 Eastern Standard Time
- USD/ZAR is currently trading around 11.85 levels.
- It made intraday high at 11.87 and low at 11.82 levels.
- Intraday bias remains neutral for the moment.
- A daily close above 11.92 will take the parity higher towards key resistances around 12.02, 12.20, 12.32, 12.45, 12.61, 12.77 and 12.90 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 11.70 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 11.53, 11.24, 11.08, 10.90 and 10.60 levels respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart. Current upside movement is short term trend correction only.
We prefer to take short position on USD/ZAR only below 11.70, stop loss at 12.02 and target of 11.53/11.24.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.