FxWirePro: AUD/NZD tests 50% Fibonacci, bearish bias intact, 61.8% Fibonacci at 1.0392 in sight
Source: FxWire Pro - Technicals / 22 Nov 2020 11:41:37 America/New_York
AUD/NZD chart - Trading View
Technical Analysis: Bias Bearish
- AUD/NZD is extending weakness after break below 200-DMA
- Analysis of GMMA indicator shows major and minor trend are strongly bearish on daily and weekly charts
- Volatility is high and rising as evidenced by widening Bollinger bands
- Stochs and RSI are sharply lower, momentum strongly bearish
- Price action is below major moving averages, tested 50% Fib retracement at 1.0517, 61.8% Fib in sight
Support levels - 1.0484 (Apr 21st low), 1.0392 (61.8% Fib), 1.03
Resistance levels - 1.0556 (5-DMA), 1.0589 (200H MA), 1.0622 (21-EMA)
Summary: AUD/NZD trades with a major bearish bias. Scope for test of 61.8% Fib at 1.0392. Bearish invalidation only above 200-DMA.
© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.