Commodities snapshot (precious & industrial)
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 21 Mar 2018 06:49:01 Eastern Standard Time
The metal pack is down today. The performance this week at a glance in chart & table -
- Gold is struggling to gain as it failed to break key resistance around $1350 area and due to lack of risk aversion weighs. Today’s range $1318-1309
- Gold is currently trading at $1316/troy ounce. Immediate support lies at $1290, and resistance at $1355 area.
- Silver is up in line with the gold. Today’s range $16.13-16.33
- Silver is currently trading at $16.29/troy ounce. Support lies at $16 & resistance at $17.5
- Copper is the worst performer this week. Today’s range $3.10-3.03
- Copper is currently trading at $3.03/pound, immediate support lies at, $2.91 & resistance at $3.21
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.