Commodities snapshot (precious & industrial)
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 23 Jan 2018 08:46:17 Eastern Standard Time
The metal pack is mixed today. Performance this week at a glance in chart & table -
- Gold remains elevated over U.S. government shutdown and a weaker dollar. Was down last week after 5 consecutive weekly bull run. Today’s range $1332-1339
- Gold is currently trading at $1337/troy ounce. Immediate support lies at $1307, and resistance at $1345 area.
- Silver is flat for the week. Today’s range $16.92-17.12
- Silver is currently trading at $17/troy ounce. Support lies at $16.6 & resistance at $18
- Copper is the worst performer this week. Today’s range $3.21-3.13
- Copper is currently trading at $3.15/pound, immediate support lies at, $3.12 & resistance at $3.45
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.