Commodities snapshot (precious & industrial)
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 22 Dec 2017 08:10:04 Eastern Standard Time
The metal pack is up today. Performance this week at a glance in chart & table -
- Gold recovered some of the losses on a weaker dollar. Today’s range $1269-1264
- Gold is currently trading at $1269/troy ounce. Immediate support lies at $1225, and resistance at $1272 area.
- Silver is bouncing from support below $16 area. Today’s range $16.09-16.26
- Silver is currently trading at $16.21/troy ounce. Support lies at $15.8, $15.2 & resistance at $16.6
- Copper is heading higher to test resistance. Today’s range $3.19-3.22
- Copper is currently trading at $3.21/pound, immediate support lies at, $3.01 & resistance at $3.15
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.