Commodities snapshot (precious & industrial)
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 05 Dec 2017 10:39:05 Eastern Standard Time
The metal pack is mixed today. Performance this week at a glance in chart & table -
- Gold is heading lower amid lack of risk aversion. Today’s range $1277-1264
- Gold is currently trading at $1265/troy ounce. Immediate support lies at $1260, and resistance at $1320 area.
- Silver is a much worse performer than the gold this week. Today’s range $16.4-16.06
- Silver is currently trading at $16.09/troy ounce. Support lies at $15.8 & resistance at $17.2
- Copper is down this week since Monday after seven days of consecutive rise. Today’s range $3.10-2.96
- Copper is currently trading at $2.98/pound, immediate support lies at, $3.01 & resistance at $3.15
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2017. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.