Commodities snapshot (energy)
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 21 Mar 2018 06:46:08 Eastern Standard Time
Energy pack is up in today’s trading. Weekly performance at a glance in chart & table,
Oil (WTI) –
- Oil price is heading higher on Middle East tensions and on speculation that the U.S. might pull out of Iran deal. However, it is rising this week. Today’s range - $64.1-$63.6
- WTI is currently trading at $64/barrel. Immediate support lies at $59 area and resistance at $65 area.
Oil (Brent) –
- Brent remains elevated over WTI due to higher demand, geopolitical tension and OPEC agreement. Today’s range - $67.4-68
- Brent is trading at $3.9 per barrel premium to WTI.
- Brent is trading at $67.9/barrel. Immediate support lies at $62 area and resistance at $71 region.
Natural Gas –
- Natural gas is down for the week. Today’s range $2.66-2.69
- Natural Gas is currently trading at $2.69/MMBtu. Immediate support lies at $2.45 area & resistance at $2.78, and $2.90
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.